Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dish Network Optical Cable]



Dish Network Optical Cable]

Forums » Tech and Talk » Technical » Cable & Satellite TV » [DISH] Dish Network Receiver Question.  . Search Topic:.  . . I am thinking of getting this converter(»cgi.ebay.com/OPTICAL-TOSLINK-to-···ViewItem). What do you think? Is it worth it . Is there any Dish network receivers that currently support HDMI? I would like to know as Dish network will be coming out . I bought a $179 monster cable today, im returning it, I needed a cable to test, it is pretty solid but IMO not worth the . DISH] Dish Network Receiver Question. I just purchased a new T.V Today, it supports HDTV aswell as HDMI. I want to be . For now I can just use it with my dish receiver with the DVI adapter, but if I ever need to I can convert it to straight . The TV thinks it will get both Audio and Video thru one cable, but it isn't. So what I have to do is get a Toslink to . This means no sound via 1 cable, i tried hooking up regular analog RCA audio to the TV, but it wont work when your in . broadband help #187 Forums #187 Tech and Talk #187 Cable Satellite TV #187 DISH Dish .


We connect with optical cable from the Dish HD811 receiver all the time. Never had the issue you are experiencing. The . then just get mad and dump Dish Network! HA!. The DVD player is hooked to the Yamaha receiver via PCM cable but I will . cable. The one you are using might have a problem. Then try plugging the optical cable into every optical jack on the . cable. The one you are using might have a problem. Then try plugging the optical cable into every optical jack on the . The optical cable works as I switched my DVD audio with this cable and it worked fine. I will try putting it in . recently got Dish network HD package. I tried connecting the HD receiver to the Yamaha Receiver using the optical audio . optical). If still no luck you can keep connected to the HD receiver and remove the optical cable from the yamaha . optical). If still no luck you can keep connected to the HD receiver and remove the optical cable from the yamaha . RC Forums Dish network HD Receiver - Yamaha Receiver

dish network optical cable]

No comments: