Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pegasus Satellite



pegasus satellite

Pegasus Satellite TV - billing and customer service problems RE: Pegasus Satellite TV - billing and customer service problems. My complaint is with Pegasus Satellite TV, Inc. I have . I too have and am having billing/ customer service issues with Pegasus. My satellite service was recently turned off due . Pegasus Satellite TV - billing and customer service problems . I feel Pegasus has resorted to underhanded bullying tactics, and they do not care for the consumer market nor Direct Tv . After reading this, I encourage all feed back possible from anyone regarding Pegasus. I am not sure where this will lead . Thank You to Everyone that will help in the issues we have encountered regarding Pegasus. I hope we all can pull . practices in America today. I hope I will not be in this alone. The following is my situation regarding Pegasus. Read .


. and Pegasus Communications that provide for:. (1) the sale of Pegasus Satellite's satellite television assets to DIRECTV . Pegasus's right to distribute DIRECTV, through a sale of Pegasus Satellite's satellite television assets to DIRECTV for . and its creditors on the disposition of Pegasus Satellite's broadcast television stations to Pegasus Communications. We . to Pegasus Communications, subject to higher and better offers. The sale of the satellite television assets and the . Satellite's distribution of DIRECTV services and Pegasus Satellite's bankruptcy. In addition, Pegasus Communications . Pegasus Satellite Communications, a subsidiary of Pegasus Communications Corporation, announced Monday that it and/or . Pegasus Satellite Communications, a subsidiary of Pegasus Communications Corporation, announced Monday that it and/or . the official committee of unsecured creditors of Pegasus Satellite (the Committee) and Pegasus Communications that . Pegasus Satellite Reaches Agreements With DIRECTV, NRTC And Creditors


Pegasus Satellite TV, Inc. - money taken from checking account without notice - . Pegasus Satellite TV, Inc. - money taken from checking account without notice - for not returning satellite equipment . I called pegasus and they said the dish and reciever were mine to keep. Well I have been with out satellite service for . just recieved a bill from pegasus that shows due date of 12/19/02 for equipment not returned. I called pegasus with my . Pegasus. Well I took the bait so to speak and signed up for a year of service from pegasus and paid the intital costs . for not returning satellite equipment. A year and a few months ago, I "won" a free Pegasus Satellite tv dish and . From: Robin Wilson [rwilson@wctatel.net]. RE: Pegasus Satellite TV, Inc. - money taken from checking account without . out of my account with no notice? Pegasus misrepresented the radio station when they offered free murchandise for free . # 23 for December 13, 2002. Next Complaint. Complaints.com received the following consumer message .

pegasus satellite

No comments: