Friday, September 12, 2008

Directtv Remote Codes



Directtv Remote Codes

RC Forums DirectTV and Olevia LCD codes The DirectTV remote only controls channel and nothing else on the TV. We need 2 remotes now to change channels, volume, and on and off of the DirectTV box . I emailed DirectTV and they gave me the code of 11331, which doesnt work. I .


Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control Support My remote control power and volume buttons don't work anymore. Have reset codes . I bought this remote control at Bed Bath and Beyond. There are no directions . Is there anyother codes or can you tell me how I can make it work?. Wed, 03 . The new remote works fine, but strangely, on my other two, older Tivo . Codes given on DirecTV setup menu are not working (also tried Samsung codes . remote. Hiya ~ I have a pretty generic looking Philips universal remote .


Direct TV Remote Codes Direct TV Remote Codes to Program DVD, VCR, Stereo Receiver, and Stereo . 6. Aim the remote at your TV and press the "PWR" key once. Your TV should . Direct TV Remote Codes - Unable to Find Correct Code If you were unable to . Direct TV Remote Codes. " Looking for easy solution for your Direct TV . 6. Aim the remote at your component and press the "PWR" key once. The . This Direct TV remote codes can be set up so that the VOL and MUTE keys work .

directtv remote codes

No comments: